Thursday, January 21, 2010

what's black and white and read all over?

my bathroom wall!

having a gutsy moment i painted one of the walls in my tiny bathroom black - chalkboard paint.

i love it. i don't regret it.

i wanted something fun since the bathroom is for guests and kids. i didn't want anything too kiddish, since it is for guests. i didn't want something too adult since it is for kids.



the result. all white {for guests}. chalkboard wall {for kids}. i write verses that i want my daughter to take to heart. quotes that will encourage her character. maybe one day i will write some of the funny things she says.


so enjoy these pictures of my bathroom. {have i mentioned before my love for chalkboard paint??}

here are some of the pictures that inspired me to paint one wall chalkboard {all four walls would have been a disaster!}


No comments: