Tuesday, February 22, 2011

spring entry

i've been decorating up a storm lately.

that is what happens when you exercise and eat right. you don't feel the need to nap.

i guess.

remember those shadow boxes i used in my winter entry {with the gloves and snowflakes}? well, they are back. this time with branches and butterflies!

once you have the shadow boxes you can change out what is in them to fit your mood or the season. i bought the butterflies for a couple bucks at michaels {shhh, don't tell hobby lobby} and the paper and branches were found in my home.


before i show you these next pictures i give this disclaimer: my entry is the hardest place for me to take pictures. i prefer natural light so i don't need to use my flash. unfortunately our entry is lacking in lighting. boo hoo.

so, i may try again later {with my husband's guidance} to get some better pictures. in the meantime, more of my spring entry.


No comments: