Tuesday, January 5, 2010
winter "one"derland part 4: the menu
well. the party has come and gone. i think it was a success. we even had snow.
wanting to stick with an all white theme for food, this is what i came up with:
- white cheddar popcorn
- roasted red pepper cheese dip with french bread
- marinated mozzarella cheese and snowflake shaped ritz
- homemade cinnamon tortilla chips with fruit salsa
- mitten shaped cookies
- snow flake shaped white fudge
- white chocolate dipped oreos
- white cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting
to drink a hot chocolate bar with two kinds of chocolate, marshmallows and peeps. for the kids these snowmen milks that i made using baby food jars.
as always i wish i would have taken more pictures, but with the busyness of the party, this was the best i could do. enjoy the pictures!
to sum it up if you are planning on doing a winter wonderland themed party two words: sugar. cheese.