Monday, October 12, 2009

place cards

so my day has started like normal. before i sit down to read the word, i do all of the activities that "distract" me first. unload the dishwasher. throw some laundry in the wash. make my coffee and check out blogs.


i am hosting a tea shower in a month so i went to martha stewert's site to see how to make these:



then i got distracted. i started finding some great ideas for place cards. i don't know about you, but when i have a large group over for a formal meal, i hate the awkwardness of people not knowing where to sit.


place cards take care of that awkwardness.


so let my morning distraction be your morning inspiration!






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ooh, I can't wait!!!!

TheSassFamily said...

That is hillarious, Stacy! I was going to use that tissue paper ball idea in the nursery at church for visual intrest for the kiddos. I just emailed that same photo to a friend to show her what I was thinking. It is such a fun and inexpensive way to add color and visual fun.