Friday, September 18, 2009

thinking outside the {color} box...

something i've really been inspired by lately is furniture painted a color other than the traditional colors of white, black or wood.


i love a beautiful blue dresser. a red bench. a green hutch.


here are some pictures of inspiration for me.


my friend liz's baby room dresser




my sister's entry table




here is an example of my painted furniture in my daughter's room. a combo of white and blue.


i also have ambitions of painting my guest/children's bathroom vanity a bright green.


are you inspired to think outside the {color} box?

1 comment:

Leia Brown said...

I love furniture painted fun colors too! As you know, I painted a cabinet in my dining room blue/green, but it has led me to want to paint everything else around it! (walls, trim, chairs...)