here is my latest copy. so easy! it should look familiar to a previous inspiration post...
- a wreath (i owned this, but if you get one half price at hobby lobby i think $5 would be enough).
- ribbon ($2 at hobby lobby)
- first letter of your last name (again, i bought this many years ago, half price, so $5)
- fall picks (again, half price. for 4 picks about $3.)
- floral wire
- using wire attach letter to center of wreath.
- put your picks into the wreath however you want.
- attach ribbon. seriously SO easy.
cost to me $5. about $15 if you have to buy the wreath. the good thing is that you can change out the picks and ribbon for different seasons.
go ahead, try it!
Late Summer Dinner Party with Iced Tea Bar
5 hours ago