Thursday, September 24, 2009

welcome fall

here is my latest copy. so easy! it should look familiar to a previous inspiration post...



supply list:
- a wreath (i owned this, but if you get one half price at hobby lobby i think $5 would be enough).

- ribbon ($2 at hobby lobby)

- first letter of your last name (again, i bought this many years ago, half price, so $5)

- fall picks (again, half price. for 4 picks about $3.)

- floral wire


how to:
- using wire attach letter to center of wreath.

- put your picks into the wreath however you want.

- attach ribbon. seriously SO easy.


cost to me $5. about $15 if you have to buy the wreath. the good thing is that you can change out the picks and ribbon for different seasons.

go ahead, try it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How darling! I want one. Maybe I'll just come steal yours...M works for us! Hee hee. Ok, fine, I'll just make my own, but might wait till I have a front door that doesn't enter into a hallway : )

Melissa Pennington said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm making one this weekend for sure!

Leia Brown said...

This is really pretty Stacy! I love it!