here is my latest copy. so easy! it should look familiar to a previous inspiration post...
- a wreath (i owned this, but if you get one half price at hobby lobby i think $5 would be enough).
- ribbon ($2 at hobby lobby)
- first letter of your last name (again, i bought this many years ago, half price, so $5)
- fall picks (again, half price. for 4 picks about $3.)
- floral wire
- using wire attach letter to center of wreath.
- put your picks into the wreath however you want.
- attach ribbon. seriously SO easy.
cost to me $5. about $15 if you have to buy the wreath. the good thing is that you can change out the picks and ribbon for different seasons.
go ahead, try it!